Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Happy Trails
Kentucky is known for it's love for horses and how graceful they are. I was reading the sunday paper yesterday and came across an aritical about ..you guessed it- horses!! It was charming in its simplicity. I was amazed on how much we take for granted, in it whole grand of schemes, but it left me with some concerns as to what I was reading ,to what I was reading . That we may be the horse capital state, but we view horses as a commodity... buying and selling for profit. Do you that know most horses ranches don't really ride their horses, but view them as potential income? I was so suprised at to what I was reading, that it got me thinking on how horses are truely valued.. as a creature of life. So I have come to a solution to this cause, respect these graceful animals, enjoy the view, and never take them for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment